Made from scratch, our kosher challah is the perfect addition to your Shabbat dinner or any special occasion. In the event you don't gobble it all down on the first day, turn it into Challah French Toast later!
We've done an embarrassing amount of taste-testing to make sure our challah is as good as it can possibly be. We hope you love it as much as we do.
Choose from two sizes. Regular size is a little less than a foot long. Jumbo size challah is about 15 inches long and twice the overall size of a Regular challah.
Why get a subscription?
- Guaranteed challah availability!
- Discounted pricing!
- No need to remember to pre-order -- we'll automatically reserve a challah for you!
- Time-saver -- skip the ordering process!
How does it work?
- We'll add you to our challah reservation list every week for the duration of your subscription.
- Going out of town? Let us know by the end of day on Wednesday that you'd like to skip your challah that week and we'll extend your subscription.
Can I have my subscription delivered?
Yes! We have a $15 minimum for delivery. If you choose delivery, the price you pay will include 3 things:
1. The price of the challah subscription
2. Delivery (except for the first week's delivery fee, which you'll pay during checkout)
3. A gift card for either $65 (w/12-week subscription) or $145 (w/24 week subscription). The gift card helps you meet the delivery minimum.
You may use your gift card on anything at Baked by Yael except for a challah subscription. For example, you can use it to add on bagels or sweets to your challah delivery, you can use it to send gifts nationwide, you can use it to book a virtual cakepop party, etc.
If you would like more than 1 challah delivered to you each week, please email us at email@example.com and we will invoice you so that you do not end up paying 2 delivery/shipping fees.
Don't see your zip code on the list? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see if we can add you to the list.
NOTE: Our plain and raisin challah contains egg and honey, but not does not contain dairy. Our vegan challah does not contain dairy, egg or honey. While none of our challah contains dairy and we use good cleaning practices between products, our challah is made on shared equipment with other products that may contain dairy. Please see more information about our ingredients and kosher certification.